Polished Concrete Systems, Inc. uses the ARDEX PC-T Polished Concrete Topping System when the concrete is not suitable to be polished or when a more predictable floor finsh is desired. Ardex PC-T Self Leveling Topping for polished concrete provides an outstanding canvas for creating unlimited designs and color. Ardex PC-T can be polished is as little as 24 hours after installation.
The Ardex PC-T Polished Concrete Topping System may be colored integrally, stained or dyed.
This system has many benefits:
- A more uniform and consistent look
- Faster installation
- Time and labor savings
- Easier Maintenance
- Many more color options than concrete
- Installation from ¼” to ½” Minimum
- High coefficient of friction for slip resistance
- Lithium fortified stain and wear resistance
- The finish can be highly reflective or matte
- Industry first comprehensive process specification
- Complete system
The floor can be finished with a high gloss or matte finish. The surface is treated with Ardex PC 10 and Ardex PC Finish, a specially formulated lithium densifier and floor finish specifically designed for the use with Ardex PC-T. This system provides much more stain and abrasion resistance, as well as a low maintenance surface.